De 27 a 27

Original post and comments at Quina mandra!

Avui començo les vacances! No estic súper emocionat per aquest fet, però tampoc no és estrany: el 14 de setembre començo l'excedència i, dos dies més tard, l'aventura berlinesa. Això m'ocupa tanta energia (buscar-hi pis, mig-buidar el meu de Barcelona, ...) que no me'n queda gaire per aquestes quatre properes setmanes, la veritat. Així que què faré del 27 al 27? No res d'especial. O sí: vacances, que ja és molt! Barcelona, Costa Brava i a descansar!

From 27 to 27
I start my vacation today! This year's holidays are not a very special thing, which is quite understandable: I'm starting my kind-of-sabbatical on 14 Sept. and moving to Berlin a couple days later. This requests so much energy on my side (looking for a place and something to do while in Germany, also half-emptying my appartment in Barcelona...) that don't have much left for travelling now.
So what will I do these next four weeks? Nothing special, although vacationing itself is quite a thing, isn't it? :) Anyway, I'll keep posting. Maybe not so often, but will nonetheless.

Vom 27. bis 27.
Meine Urlaub anfangen Heute! Nichts sehr speziell, dieses Jahr, obwohl dass kann man ganz einfach verstehen: am 14. September beginn mein Forschungsfreijahr und zwei Tage später bewege ich mich nach Berlin. Ich muss so viel Energie in dem Umzug investieren (Wohnung und Arbeit in Berlin suchen, meine Barcelona Wohnung halb-leeren, usw), dass ich keine Lust habe, jetzt eine Reise zu machen. Werde dann in Barcelona und der Costa Brava bleiben, der nicht schlecht ist, oder? :-)
Ich werde sicher noch hier posten. Vielleicht nicht so oft, aber werde onhe Zweifel.